If you navigate through the Statistics section from your 2Performant account, you will be automatically directed to the page that shows the Conversion Rate for last month.
On any statistics page you can select up to 3 months period of time to see all aggregated stats. You can select the time frame by choosing the start day, month and year (Start Date) and also the end day, month and year (End Date).
You can also choose to view statistics for a single affiliate and see their aggregated data by days, weeks or months.
We have the following available stats:
- Conversion Rates → calculated between the number of conversions divided by the total number of clicks. You can also see here the values of sales and commissions;
- Commissions Amount → it shows the amount of commissions made by your affiliates; they are divided between Approved, Pending and Rejected.
- Clicks → the total number of clicks and more details about them (IP, Referer, Date, Tool).
- Sales Amount → the value of the sales made through your affiliates.
- Cost per Sale → it is determined by the value of commissions and the total number of generated sales.
- Estimated Cost per Click → it is determined by the value of commissions and the total number of clicks.
- Top Affiliates/Conversions → all affiliates based on their generated conversions. They are displayed in a descending order in relation to the total number of conversions for a specific period of time.
- Top Affiliates/Clicks → all affiliates based on their generated traffic. They are displayed in a descending order in relation to the total number of sent clicks.
- Top Affiliates/Commissions → all affiliates are displayed in a descending order, based on the total amount of registered commissions.
- Affiliate Signups → the number of affiliates that applied to your affiliate program.