Adding a New Promotion to Your Advertiser Account: Step-by-Step Guide
To add a new promotion, access your advertiser account, then go to Promotions → My Promotions → Add New Promotion.
By clicking Add New Promotion button you will be able to generate a new promotion. There will be a form where you must fill several information in order to show your promotions in your affiliates’ accounts.
- Promotion public title → the public title of the promotion. The more descriptive and original, the better;
- Promotion internal title → private title of the promotion; visible only for the account admins;
- Promotion description → detailed information about the promotion. The more clear and complete, possibly with marketing data (reached demographics, future star products etc.), the better;
- Choose date range → time frame during which the promotion will be available. Date and hour are mandatory;
- Promo landing page URL → the promotion’s URL, only if that’s the case. It can be left blank;
- Affiliate challenge with special prizes → ON/OFF → if you have an ongoing challenge or getting ready to launch one during this promotional period or the beginning of it;
- Bonus for high performing affiliates → ON/OFF → if you are offering performance based bonuses during the promotional period or overall the entire program;
- Special banners relevant for the promotion → ON/OFF → only if there are uploaded dedicated banners for that particular promotion. If so, you should mention this, in the description, the category associated with banners;
- Special product feeds relevant for the promotion → ON/OFF → only if there are uploaded dedicated product feeds for that particular promotion. If so, you should mention this, in the promotion description, the naming of the product feed;
- Assign promotion to a shopping event → if the promotion falls into a Shopping Event that is already inside the platform (i.e. Black Friday, Christmas), you should link the promotion with the corresponding shopping event. These shopping events inside the platform, will be defined by 2Performant and announced to all advertisers and affiliates through a dedicated landing page.
Recommendation: List and enable future promotions that are not yet active on your site. Disable only those that have already ended!