If you navigate through the Statistics section from your 2Performant account, you will be automatically directed to the page that shows the Conversion Rate for last month.
On any statistics page you can select up to 3 months period of time to see all aggregated stats. You can select the time frame by choosing the start day, month and year (Start Date) and also the end day, month and year (End Date).
You can also choose to view the statistics for a single affiliate program and for a tag you set (Custom Tag) and view all aggregated data by days, weeks or months
- Conversion Rates → they are determined by all aggregated conversions number and the number of clicks. Here you can also see the value of sales and commissions.
- Commissions Amount → it shows the amount of commissions made by your affiliates; they are divided between Approved, Pending and Rejected.
- Clicks → the total number of clicks and more details about them (IP, Referer, Date, Tool).
- Sales Amount → the value of the sales made through your affiliate tools.
- Revenue/100 Clicks → earnings per 100 clicks computed between aggregate commissions and the number of clicks sent;
- Top Programs/Sales → top affiliate programs based on sales generated by you. All affiliate programs in which you are approved are displayed in a descending order, based on the total value of generated sale for a set period of time.
- Top Programs/Clicks → top affiliate programs based on the sent traffic. All affiliate programs in which you are accepted are displayed in a descending order, depending on the total number of clicks sent by you.
- Top Programs/Commissions → top affiliate programs based on the amount of registered commissions. All affiliate programs in which you are approved are displayed in a descending order, depending on the total amount of commissions you have registered.